Visit Our Store
Tie Order Guide
How to tie a bow tie
1. To tie a bow tie, the first step is to
make sure that one end of the bow tie
is longer than the other by a few inches.
The longer end of the tie should be on
your right side.
2. Cross the longer end of the bow tie
over the other end.
3. Bring the longer end of the bow tie underneath the shorter end and then bring it out from the center.
4. Fold the shorter end of the bow tie horizontally.
5. Place the longer end of the bow tie
over the shorter end.
6. Push the pinched end through the loop behind.
7. Pull on the folded parts of the bow
8. Adjust until balanced on both sides.